Mediweed LTD strives to provide the best customer service available. As a real Hemp dealer, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how our website operate including postage, processing and how replacement orders or refunds are dealt with.
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbours were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a re-delivery if this occurs.
2. If it is determined that Mediweed LTD did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a choice of refund or replacement.
3. If an order is completed and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the product, the recipient should contact Mediweed LTD. Mediweed LTD must be contacted within 5 days of the delivery. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or senders not notify us within 5 days of the original delivery date. A link to this page exists on nearly every page of the Mediweed LTD website and you must check the box to confirm you have read this page during the checkout process. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on the Mediweed LTD website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
4. Mediweed LTD reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Mediweed LTD receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through Mediweed LTD and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
6. Mediweed LTD is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Mediweed LTD will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery. This includes ordering to a country that hemp is illegal and has been seized by customs. It is your responsibility to ensure hemp is legal in your country.
7. Mediweed LTD is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. Mediweed LTD makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to order a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
8. Mediweed Postage: Orders are posted out 2-3 times per week. Purchasing Express postage will only speed up the postage and not the time to process your order. We are a small company that is very active in the Cannabis and Hemp community, covering everything from advice to harvest. This means we spend a lot of time travelling. Two days per week are reserved to visit our closest clients that require more than we can offer on the website.
You will receive emails to show your order is “Processing” once we confirm your payment and “Completed” once it has left our UK distributors.
If you require your order as soon as possible please contact us via the Green chat button available on every page of our website.